Monday, October 16, 2017

Warm Shells Throw Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs


Warm Shells Throw Crochet Pattern
By Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs

I Love My New Shell Stitch Throw Blanket.
It is the perfect size to toss across my lap
 or Shoulders.
It is the perfect weight for a cool morning or evening, 
when there is a bit of chill in the air.
I tossed it into the wash and now I am drying it
 by hanging it over the gate. It washed up beautifully.
It is super easy to adjust the size if  you want a larger 
or smaller blanket. I am so in love with the Long Striping yarns!
And just love how they stitch up on a blanket or throw.

See The Video on my Youtube Channel 
At This LINK


Warm Shells Throw Blanket Crochet Pattern
 by Sara Sach
Please add this Pattern to Your Ravelry Favorites

Skill: Easy

Materials
Crochet Hook - J / 6.0MM
Yarn - Worsted Weight (4) 15 oz. I Used Bernat Pop / Gold Rush River
Yarn Needle

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Single Crochet (sc)
Double Crochet (dc)
Skip (sk)
Space (sp)

Special Stitch - Shell Stitch (sh st) - 2dc, ch1, 2 dc in the same st.

Size: 30 X 44 inches
Pattern is a repeat of 9 (+ 2)

Notes: 
Ch 3 Counts as dc

R: 1 – Ch 121, 1st 3 chs count as a dc, 1 dc in the 4th ch from the hook,
 sk the next 2 chs,
*Sh st in the next ch, sk the next 2 chs, 1 dc in the next 2 chs, 
sk the next 2chs,*
Repeat From * to * across Row, turn ch3
(13 sh sts, 14 sets of 2 dc)

R: 2 - Ch 3 counts as 1st dc, 1 dc in the next dc,
*sh st in the ch 1 sp of the next sh st, 1 dc in each of the next 2 dc*
Repeat from * to *across row, Turn, Ch3
(13 sh sts, 14 sets of 2 dc)
R: 3 – R: 42  - Repeat R: 3, tie off and weave in your ends.
Continue to repeat R: 3 for as long as you want the Throw.
I think this throw would make a Great gift for a Graduation, 
Birthday or Christmas present.

An Ad Free PDF file is Now
Available For $3.50 in 
My Raverly Shop
 At This LINK

No comments: